The First Lesson in Social Media Marketing

To have the mindset that the understanding and practice of core fundamentials will drive your business more than any system, gadget or gimmick -- your customers trust your sound business judgement and spread the word

Love-the-Business

After 50 years in business, millions of people enjoy the products but the marketing program just didnt work. I wondered for a long time why I could be successful at other business ventures but only remain average(according to Amway financial information).
I asked for your comments…….

You’ve said “I love the products” SA-8, Nutulite, XS, Artistry but you feel guilty using them because you are not growing your business

You’ve said “I love to be associated with so many great people” but can’t justify the time and expense to maintain these associations.

You’ve said “I love the business concept”, but expected more results.

Because of the Internet, Today’s Business, and Society, are light years apart from the Old School days of just 10 years ago….According to The Renegade Network Marketer by Ann Sieg, Attracting Marketing works because a “ prospect that comes to you is Infinitely more qualified than any on you could ever approach yourself”. We have all bought into the lie #1 of The 7 great lies of Network Marketing “Everybody is a prospect” My next article will be about why you should get back on board and navigate your ship to the land of freedom. Send me you comments…

No comments:

Post a Comment