Social Media Nano-Bytes -- Sometimes it takes looking at many tweets collectively in order to get the big picture.
- @eMarketer 78% of US marketing managers increased social media budgets June to Aug 2009 via @KingFishMedia @5691gerg
- @sheconomy 81% of all marketers indicated that their social media efforts have generated exposure for their businesses.
- @MediaPost: analysts predict social media will become a strategic part of marketing efforts next year. http://ow.ly/OnbT
- @kaseynicole in the world of social media - one tweet lasts like 2 miliseconds. take a deep breath and just keep on keepin's; on! :)
- @Activ8Inc: 84% of marketers integrating social media into their email campagins next year http://ow.ly/OpTw
- @danschawbel: REPORT: 66% of CMO's to increase social media budget for 2010! http://tinyurl.com/y8kx6js
- @mkokc: Social media phrase of the day: Trust Osmosis
- @martinbrossman: Before Marketing their was Social Media: people relating, building trust and asking each others for advice (quote inspired @roblaughter )
- @ksablan: Tables turn? In 2010, "Consumers will use Social Media to exert more influence over marketing and business decisions" > http://bit.ly/7PP5OO
- @CarlNatale: Branding over breakfast - Social media is one of the greatest tools entrepreneurs have to promote the brand of you.... http://ow.ly/16bT8d
Monday December 21st
- @sajja: RT @ARDELLd: Social media influenced 28 percent of U.S. holiday shoppers in gift-buying decisions this year http://bit.ly/4mMUP1
- @turnsocial: 91 percent of the Inc. 500 are now using at least one social media tool - http://bit.ly/4t4Lyo (Twitter > Blogs?)
- @HypewriterUK: Social Media: Facebook Now Consumes 5 Percent of Our Collective Internet Time: Facebook’s already the Internet’... http://bit.ly/4N24lL
- DiscoveryCG: did you know that in 2009, 66 percent of marketers used social media in some form? http://bit.ly/6p8bx7
- @ninjadoug: @stevelatham 8 percent of social media users are 65+ (same as teens) #healthcare #marketing #socialmedia
- @KloudSocial: While 14% People Trust Ads, 76% of People trust consumer recommendations. Interested in profiting from social media? Tr ...
- @melyt: Study from U of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, 43% of the business respondents said social media is "very important" to their marketing strategy
- @caroltroy: The impact of social media and bloggers has become incredible. The reach to targeted audiences and influencers sees 40 percent increase.